Who are we?
ABC Industrial Parts is a young and ambitious company with more than 20 years of experience. We specialize in the repair, sale, and purchase of industrial electronics for customers worldwide.
What is our goal? To minimize machine and production downtime. A quick and accurate reaction in combination with a personal approach is essential to achieve this.
Following an internal training period during which you will become familiar with our way of working, you will go to the customer's premises together with a colleague. At all times, you can fall back on the knowledge and experience of your colleagues, and you will be given access to our internal knowledge database. After an initial period, you are able to independently detect problems on the machines of our customers. The scope of your tasks will include:
- Locating faults on-site on defective machines from various sectors spread across Belgium.
- Use measuring equipment such as multimeters, oscilloscopes, and component testers.
- Looking for machines that are not yet known so that the defect can be traced.
- Communicate with customers, both by phone and on-site.
- You hold a degree in industrial or civil engineering in the major of electronics or equivalent by experience.
- Extensive basic knowledge and understanding of electronics are of great importance.
- You are resourceful and can work pragmatically on an independent basis.
- You don't mind rolling up your sleeves.
- You are able to function well in stressful environments.
- You have excellent knowledge of Dutch and basic knowledge of English. French and other languages are an asset.
- A challenging, multi-faceted position in a growing company where there is room for personal input.
- A fun team, where camaraderie and an informal work atmosphere are key.
- Daily schedule with flexible hours (between 8 am and 6 pm).
- Market conform remuneration as an employee.
Interested in this job? Don't hesitate to send your resume to: email@example.com
For any further information, please contact us on 09 380 43 50.
We will treat your CV with the utmost discretion.