Who are we?
ABC Industrial Parts is a young and ambitious company with more than 20 years of experience. We specialize in the repair, sale, and purchase of industrial electronics for customers worldwide.
What is our goal? To minimize machine and production downtime. A quick and accurate reaction in combination with a personal approach is essential to achieve this.
After a brief training period, you will work under supervision on small projects. Very quickly, you will be working independently on a wide variety of R&D tasks. The following is an overview of your tasks:
- Devise and design electronic PCBs. This ranges from simple analog PCBs to digital/embedded designs (no FPGA). You are personally responsible for the design from A to Z.
- Analyze yet unknown industrial devices and programs so that these can be functionally tested.
- Develop python scripts to make certain tasks more convenient or to automate them.
- Developing test setups to facilitate functional testing of as yet unheard of industrial devices.
- Developing internal tools (apps, programs, hardware ...) to simplify the work of repair engineers. The emphasis is on the result, the way of working is always negotiable.
- You hold a degree in industrial engineering in the field of electronics-ICT.
- You are passionate about technology and have already started your first (home) projects.
- Broad basic knowledge and affinity with electronics/informatics are of paramount importance.
- You are resourceful and try to come up with solutions independently.
- You are not afraid of something that is still unknown. On the contrary, you are eager to break new ground.
- A challenging, multi-faceted position in a growing company where there is room for personal input.
- A fun team, where camaraderie and an informal work atmosphere are key.
- Daily schedule with flexible hours (between 8 am and 6 pm).
- Market conform remuneration as an employee.
Interested in this job? Don't hesitate to send your resume to: email@example.com
For any further information, please contact us on 09 380 43 50.
We will treat your CV with the utmost discretion.