Who are we?
ABC Industrial Parts is a young and ambitious company with more than 20 years of experience. We specialize in the repair, sale, and purchase of industrial electronics for customers worldwide.
What is our goal? To minimize machine and production downtime. A quick and accurate reaction in combination with a personal approach is essential to achieve this.
You will strengthen the technical team with the goal of assisting our electronics engineers with repairs. The following is an overview of your duties:
- You are responsible for replacing defective components.
- You will both assemble and disassemble devices.
- You are responsible for cleaning the circuit boards and housing of devices.
- You will be responsible for the testing of repairs.
- You hold a technical degree in electronics, electricity, or electromechanics.
- You have knowledge of basic components.
- You are resourceful, and you take a neat approach to solving problems.
- You’re a team player and a go-getter.
- A challenging, multi-faceted position in a growing company where there is room for personal input.
- A fun team, where camaraderie and an informal work atmosphere are key.
- Daily schedule with flexible hours (between 8 am and 6 pm).
- Market conform remuneration as an employee.
Interested in this job? Don't hesitate to send your resume to: email@example.com
For any further information, please contact us on 09 380 43 50.
We will treat your CV with the utmost discretion.