Who are we?
ABC Industrial Parts is a young and ambitious company with more than 20 years of experience. We specialize in the repair, sale, and purchase of industrial electronics for customers worldwide.
What is our goal? To minimize machine and production downtime. A quick and accurate reaction in combination with a personal approach is essential to achieve this.
After an initial training period during which you will become familiar with our way of working, you will independently carry out repairs. You can always fall back on the knowledge and experience of colleagues, as well as access to our internal knowledge database. You are mainly responsible for repairing industrial electronics such as industrial PCs, PLCs, motor controllers, and operator panels. The scope of your work will include:
- Looking for faults up to component level on PCB’s. You will do this by logical reasoning and drawing up schematics.
- Use measuring equipment such as multimeters, oscilloscopes, and component testers.
- You hold a bachelor's degree in the field of electronics.
- You are imaginative and can work pragmatically on an independent basis.
- You like to roll up your sleeves.
- Several years of experience is a plus but not a requirement.
- In case of difficult repairs, you turn to your colleagues for assistance.
- A challenging, multi-faceted position in a growing company where there is room for personal input.
- A fun team, where camaraderie and an informal work atmosphere are key.
- Daily schedule with flexible hours (between 8 am and 6 pm).
- Market conform remuneration as an employee.
Interested in this job? Don't hesitate to send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any further information, please contact us on 09 380 43 50.
We will treat your CV with the utmost discretion.